Well hello! Interested in joining our team? We think growing together is better. We work hard (like real hard) at creating a worthwhile (read: fun, full of opportunity, laid back) environment for you to work in! We’re looking to add to our services and include RMT as one of those!
We’re in conversations with a number of RMT and Body workers about joining our team. Both in Chilliwack and Abbotsford. When we do something, we like to do it right. If you’re interested in working on our team contact us for more information today!
Are you new to this industry? Or graduating soon? Getting great at hair doesn’t happen straight out of school and we know that launching can be hard to do. However, we are pretty sure you won’t find a more helpful and supportive crew than this. If you’ve started along this career path through a training program, we’re looking for 2 new apprentices to come alongside our team.
Here’s what you can expect:
– A skills assessment (consider it a baseline – we want to see what you already know!)
– Hourly pay while you come alongside our senior stylists and shadow/assist
– Experience taking clients under the guidance and support of some of the top stylists in the industry
– Learn the Refinery House ropes from booking to how we order our shop.
– Make it your own! There is room for flexibility and unique skill sets. We’re open to creating a customized apprentice role based on your goals.
Here are other ways you can get involved: Himalayan life: all proceeds from events and our maker shelf go to this charity. Wilmas Transition House: We host a day at christmas were proceeds from our services are donated to this program. We also bring their women and children into our space and provide complementary services ever christmas