Well hello! Interested in joining our team? We think growing together is better. We work hard (like real hard) at creating a worthwhile (read: fun, full of opportunity, laid back) environment for you to work in! We’re looking to add another experienced stylist to our team who has 3-5yrs under their belt.
Interested in 25-35+ bookable hours? Let’s talk!
If you’re applying for this role, you know the job. Here’s a few reasons we think RH is a top-notch place to work:
– Access to serious advanced education. We’re committed to keeping our skills sharp.
– Employee benefits (you heard that right. BENEFITS. Dental, massage, physio, life and disability insurance). We consider it our job to take care of our employees.
– A place that lives out our core values! We’re in this thing together, ain’t no two ways around it.
– Clear compensation packages and growth opportunities
– Access to Davines products as well as support in-house and from the source.
– Hours are flexible (let’s talk about a schedule that works for you, and how you get the time off that you need)
– Full booking support & so much more
Are you new to this industry? Or graduating soon? Getting great at hair doesn’t happen straight out of school and we know that launching can be hard to do. However, we are pretty sure you won’t find a more helpful and supportive crew than this. If you’ve started along this career path through a training program, we’re looking for 2 new apprentices to come alongside our team.
Here’s what you can expect:
– A skills assessment (consider it a baseline – we want to see what you already know!)
– Hourly pay while you come alongside our senior stylists and shadow/assist
– Experience taking clients under the guidance and support of some of the top stylists in the industry
– Learn the Refinery House ropes from booking to how we order our shop.
– Make it your own! There is room for flexibility and unique skill sets. We’re open to creating a customized apprentice role based on your goals.